DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
- BASEBALL SEASON -
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iim jus gonna grow a pair and smile at ppl who zoom by me and jus admire my truck

·
Registered
826 Posts
Got a very expensive speeding ticket I'm assuming?

·
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,160 Posts
iim jus gonna grow a pair and smile at ppl who zoom by me and jus admire my truck
:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: DETAILS DETAILS!!!

·
- BASEBALL SEASON -
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no, last nite i learned that tho it was fun jus pullin ahead of another ram at like 110 mph then slow down to 80 so he can catch up to pass him again, its not worth it. i dont hav to prove anything to any1 by doing something like that.

ive gotten a warning going 45 in a 30. police bike hiding in neighborhood street lol.
but now im more then happy to cruise 30. more stylin.

o ya i gotta question. im not sure my MDS is disable yet. i put on the 93 tune (which im gonna hav to put to 89 cuz my dad was pretty pissed wit the bill) with the predator. do i have to do something on the computer to update it. i hav once already

·
Gulpin Gas Haullin ass
659 Posts
What do you mean bill, im a noob?

·
- BASEBALL SEASON -
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my dad worked for chevron so we hav a chevron card and wen u pay on that u get a bill. i guess i shoulda jus said receipt

·
- BASEBALL SEASON -
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
for gasss

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
I'm not trying to be an a$$ but I am not sure I understand the point of these posts. I mean you post about racing, everyone rags you. So you post lesson learned, then say you were racing the night before?

·
- BASEBALL SEASON -
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ur right i should jus stfu.

i really didnt need a response to my first thread from any1 but the guy i saw that night but ppl had to rag on me to teach me a lesson. sooo there lesson learned. and yes its that easy

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
ah I get it

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
I'm not trying to be an a$$ but I am not sure I understand the point of these posts. I mean you post about racing, everyone rags you. So you post lesson learned, then say you were racing the night before?
He had a tread earlier today about his race last night it started another bitch at the kid session and the thread was closed.

·
Texas RAM Dude
3,643 Posts
Maybe he is on the Verizon keyboard?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Ya I would say driving on a road at 110mph isn't a good idea lol, hopefully you mean it man, people get hurt that way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.