DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have water, rain water, leaking in on the passenger side while parked, looks like it could be coming from the top of the dash area, any similar occurances anywhere....?

· Registered
266 Posts
There was a thread on this subject in the general forum area around the end of June if I remember correctly.

· Registered MOPAR User
9,389 Posts
On the first gen Dak, their is a wiper cowl drain that gets plugged with leaves, dirt etc, I could reach down along the engine passsenger compartment and use a finger to pull the crap out, then used the hose to get the rest of the dirt out. This many not be exactly whats happening to U, but it's a start. Also do some searching here, good stuff if you put the words in right!

· Registered
12 Posts
Today was the first rain since I purchased my 06 Quad cab a few weeks ago. There was a large puddle of water on the front pass floor with a small trail down the carpet. It's going to the dealer later this week for a windshield as it had a stone chip prior to delivery. I hope to get it fixed them.

Cheers,

Ken
2006 ST Quad 3.7 6-spd

· Devil's Advocate
8,508 Posts
i shaddered my oem windshield pulling out a ranger with an owner who doesnt know how to properly hook up a snatch strap (no worries insurance coverd it 100% -FL law) but ive had a slight leak in the pasenger a-piller from the screw hole cover.

· Mopar Kid
557 Posts
I have had the same problem with my A-pilar, when i make a sharp turn(when its raining) water seems to come from the top of the window nearest the passenger A-pilar. Doesnt happen to often, So i'm not that worried but seems to happen to others!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.