DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48,548 Posts
KB112 said:
Craig you should ask for the new updated bottle that comes on the '05-'06s. I had mine replaced and its ship shape so far. Its a combo unit with the coolant overflow and windshield wiper fluid connected onto one big piece now. I posted a thread on it in the int/ext forum a while back.

KB
I went in a bitched about it leaking again and they told me im passed 36000 mile warranty and even though they had just replaced it it dont cover any further warranty past that poiunt so now it comes out of my pocket but thanks kenny I will look into how much it it

·
Registered
48,548 Posts
KB112 said:
Sometimes if you make a lil stink about it being a known issue they will do it. Especially since they have already replaced it a few times Craig. If they do it again insist that they only use the new bottle set-up. Mine is still looking fine and working great. I found my original thread, heres the link with part #s.

http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73789&highlight=radiator+overflow

KB
thanks bud I will be hitting them up for this seeing it is a repeat problem for me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.