DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
2005 Power Wagon
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New lift, wheels, & tires ...

My truck has been at BDS Suspension in Coldwater, MI this past week. I approached them about possibly fabricating a lift for the Power Wagons and they jumped right on it. My truck is currently sitting on a "Power Wagon prototype" BDS 4" long arm suspension lift with leaf springs in the rear (no blocks). I purchased 37x13.50 Dick Cepek Fun Country II's and a set of 17x9 Eagle Alloy wheels to complete the package. Even with the bigger leafs in the back it still rides pretty close to stock. They told me the ride would get better as the components settled in. I'm going to take the truck back to them in a few weeks so they can test fit some additional "optional" items ... so some changes may still be in the works.

But, for now, I'm very happy with the results. The truck looks more proportionate lifted on 37's. :)

The guys at the BDS Tech Center really know their stuff and were very professional in their dealings with me.

So whatcha think??

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
WOW , that is a damn fine looking truck . Tastefully modded too .

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
:dropjaw: That is one damn fine looking Power Wagon. Matter of fact, that's the coolest one I've seen to date. Very tasteful and BADASS!! :ylsuper:

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Can't miss with a free lift!!!!

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Free lift?...............sweet looking!!!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Damn, your making some people jealous here man! Nice ride and lift. :rck:

KB

·
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,160 Posts
Nice lookin PW!! Very proportional with the lift/tires. Can't beat being the test mule with a fab shop. A debadge would look awsome with the BLACK. :rck:

·
2005 Power Wagon
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the comments!

BDS and I worked out a very respectable deal on the lift. I was already running a BDS lift on my Wrangler and had been for several years, so I felt confident in their abilities and had faith in their products. I'm sure it will serve me well!

And I must just be odd, cuz I kinda like my badges. lol

I'll post "clean" pics when it stops raining/snowing long enough to do so. Crappy day today.

·
Mike
528 Posts
Me like, THAT is one BADA$$ RAM!!!! :rck:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I wouldn't get rid of the badges either. I like how they look. I think that is one of the coolest trucks I've ever seen.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
There's a fine line between adding everything available in the catalog and adding just enough to accent, IMO you have succeeded in making your Power Wagon one of the best I've seen. Great job.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Damn nice PW!!! And a free lift?!?? I am jealous! :D

So you didn't lose control of the disconnecting sway bar?

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Nice rig. :tup: Very tastful.... :D

·
Registered
766 Posts
Damn.....great job!

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
i'm usually not a fan of lifted trucks but wow, nice going. Any more plans? Have you had a chance to check out the new off-road abilities of it since you did the mods? Great work!

·
2005 Power Wagon
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks again for the comments.

I washed 'er up today and just snapped a couple of pics. Camera had a hard time with the sun/shade, but you can at least tell that it's CLEAN! :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Wow Great looking PW...Sharp :rck:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Dude!!! Your truck looks awesome!! I'm not a big fan of lifted truck but that thing is stunning. You did a great job of giving the perfect amount of performance and style. Great job bro......

1 - 20 of 33 Posts