DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at selling my '83 truck and getting a V10 and wondering what the last year the V10 was put in a 2500 4x4. The Dodge dealer says '04 but I don't think that's right. I want a quadcab longbed. Thanks!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I know the 03s had them. But I am unsure if the 04s did.

KB

·
Registered
23,005 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, that's some pretty good info on the '03's. Have never seen a V10 badge on the fender of one, so I was wondering...

·
Registered
46 Posts
pretty rare on the third gens... Im almost positive they stopped them in 03... if you want a v10 y not just go diesel?

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
83crewcab4x4 said:
Thanks, that's some pretty good info on the '03's. Have never seen a V10 badge on the fender of one, so I was wondering...
I've only seen two in person. Both were work trucks, like for a landscaper or construction company.

KB

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just don't have an interest in a diesel even though you can get good power out of them. I like to be a little different too. Wanted a V10 ever since they came out.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
V10Ram said:
You've seen 3 now. ;)
Not in person. :D I have physically seen two in person. On the net I have seen a handful. lol

KB

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
we got a 94 reg cab long bed for work that thing is a beast...we pulled a full concrete truck out of the mud with it haha

·
Diesel User
1,343 Posts
The last V10 I saw was several years ago. A '03 3500 dually pulling a Red Cross trailer.

MikeyB

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's a nice truck. That's sighting #1 for me. Thanks for all the input...are there good years or bad years for the V10? I'm considering '98 or newer because of the quad cab. And good/better or bad years for the auto trans? I'd get a manual but my left knee isn't what it used to be. Thanks for the help! Norm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.