DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking today that it has been 6 weeks since I last washed my Corvette, and then I remembered it has been over 4 YEARS since I washed my van. Am I bragging? Not really, but in my defense, this van is only used for work and I have only put 12,000 miles on it in the last 4 years. We do not have rust issues down here in Texas.

Believe it or not, it doesn't look too bad for 4 years.

How about you?

· Registered
156 Posts
all my daily drivers get washed once a week. :)

· Do It In A Van
8,067 Posts
Oh...it's been a few weeks since I washed my 94. Before that it had been since April! :)

· Registered
36,020 Posts
When I was driving my van it got washed two to three times a week. I guess when you have a 10K paint job you take a little better care of it :D

· vanner
511 Posts
My astro and the wifes caravan get washed and vacumed each week, my dodge isnt driven daily, but washed when ever its dirty. Must have been washed at least 10 times over the summer, and I only put a losy 3000 miles on it all vannin season.

· 2.7 Trauma Surgeon
967 Posts
Inside gets cleaned regularly. Last time I washed the outside was the rain storm driving thru PA on the way to MD a couple weeks ago. Before that, a few months since an actual car wash was done, since she mostly just does long trips and sits the rest of the time.

· Registered
3 Posts
Well, because of the drought here in Georgia, we can't use water to wash them ourselves. It's at the point now where they shut your water off after the *first* offense!

I heard on the news this morning that the only car washes allowed to stay open are the ones that recycle their water. All the others are shutting down.

Having said that, I got my '96 2500 conversion washed last weekend. I think it was the first time since April. Not a lot of need for washing when it never gets rained on!

-Rich

p.s. - don't tell anyone, but my 1938 Buick manages to get bathed regularly. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.