DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· ALWAYS BEEN SLOW
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put the last of the Phoenix Imaging in tonight,Had to rework the Navi. mount after I got it back,Looks great back together,I think

Thanks for everything Robyn-Keith

Looks great

RICK

· '99 Durango SLT
285 Posts
Looks wild. Very cool. I'd wreck my Durango in a week if it had a dashboard like that... I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes on the road. ;)

· An Army of One
1,230 Posts
Looks really good, but how durable is it?
Does it scratch or chip easily?

· Registered
747 Posts
that is way wild, although I might suggest covering the rest of the interior with it, black or red carbon fiber. Great pattern, just looks kinda odd with all the red cf then a good amount of black dash. Still looks good the way it is, I just would like it a lot better if it was all one.

Oh yeah, I couldn't drive with that either, I would get to distracted.

· Backwoods Hillbilly
989 Posts
Don't think any of the rest of the interior could be covered. Looks like all plastic parts have been done in either red or black carbon fiber. The rest of the dash is the softer vinyl or rubber or whatever the material is, which I don't think can be covered. Only the hard plastic pieces can be done as far as I know.

· Registered
747 Posts
Yeah I know, it looks good how it is, just it seems like it is missing that part.

· Registered
48 Posts
How much prep work do you have to do to the pice before sending it? My dash is 1/2 stock and 1/2 custom with an 8.4" LCD in it. Too bad they apparently don't respond to email. What did the dash piece cost, if you recall?

· ALWAYS BEEN SLOW
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Call her,I dont remember the price,They will not wanmt the monitor in it while working on it
MANUFACTURER: Phoenix Imaging
CONTACT INFORMATION:
Phoenix Imaging
5130 Boyd Blvd, Unit C
Rowlett, TX 75088
(214) 693-1278

PRODUCT INFORMATION:
Phoenix Imaging is the industry leader in applying high quality 3-D images applied to any hard-surfaced part you can think of that isn't going to be harmed from being immersed in water, such as plastic, wood, glass, fiberglass, etc. via the Hydro-Graphics Process. Using Hydro-Graphics, we have the strongest, most durable and best looking automotive products in the industry and our quality standards are second to none. We value our customers the most over any other company, and believe customer service is number one.

RICK

· Registered
48 Posts
Yeah the LCD comes out obviously. I already emailed and asked what kind of prep needed to be done, but no response. I'll call.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.