DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GangstaHic
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have tons of mods installed in the last month. check out my gallery and let me know what you think of what is done so far. Last weekend i picked up a set of srt-10 22's with tires and i installed all of my audio and video. indash with 2 9.5 inch screens in leather headrests. Also i installed my cal trend seat covers they are awsome. I have been working long and hard all month.
Please dont mind the crappy shot of the truck with the rims on it has been raining here for about 4 days now. Enjoy guys and girls

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Are those neoprene seat covers? Where did you buy them and how much? Other mods look great!

·
Registered Confuser
6,365 Posts
looks awesome man. where did you get that carbon fiber dash bezel? did you make that? I want one. bad.

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
What did you do w/ your oem rims?

Looks good :rck:

·
Registered
393 Posts
dizzyD said:
What did you do w/ your oem rims?

Looks good :rck:
hey dizzy i have some 06 oem rims for sale in the classifieds

Looks good Ive been doing some major modding too, and my truck is red like yours :D

·
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,160 Posts
Looks GREAT!! I'm planning on doing the same thing with my rumble bee scoop but the black stripe on the hood will be slightly different. MAN, I thought I was going to be the first to get it done ;) Ah well...... :D

Attachments

·
GangstaHic
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Carbon fiber is a 3d carbon overlay kit. Its not like the flat stuff that i seen for sale. I got it off ebay. The seat covers are neoprene and i got them from stylin trucks. They are froma company called cal trend and they are awsome $260 front $260 rear. Stock 17's are for sale or trade for stock 20's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.