DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i bought a laramie bumper off ebay what brackets would i need to buy to be able to mount it to my truck. my truck is an 08 1500 slt, which come with the chrome bumper. thanks and could you price them out for me also.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not sure i thought they were different but if they were the same that would be great to save me money.....

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
yeah my friend has a thunder road/slt package

and he swapped bumpers w/ a guy that hadda sport package, so maybe it'll work fer you

·
Hemi and SRT we do it all
437 Posts
If your truck has a chrome bumper you need just about everything to make this work. You will need the sport steel bumper, Side Caps, and whatever pieces they didn't include with the cover when you bought it. To install the cover you'll need the upper step pad, closeout where the tow hooks to, push pins to mount the close out, lower air dam, and whatever bolts and nuts you are short from converting yours. The license bracket is also differnet if your state requires one.

Its around 300.00 just for the steel beam and endcaps to install the cover.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well by the pics it didn't look like just the "cover" it looked like it would bolt right up, cuse i looked underneath my truck and than the back of the bumper for sale and it looked good. but i stopped the thought of the new bumper for now but thanks for the help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.