DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought the Laramie Dash Bezel from Slammed1? I was just wondering what the install entails, and how long it takes, etc....Anyone done it yet?

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
Yup, works good last long time.

Install takes about 30-45 minutes and you probably need a soldering iron. (Or two paperclips and a battery if you're macgyver)

You pull ou the screw behind the bag hook and then the whole center dash pulls off. Once that's off you can see where the exsting black bezel has tabs that were inserted and then melted to hold on. you drill those out, pop the other one in and melt the tabs.

If you're confused, just go to the driveway and pull the dash panel off and look.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't have no soldering iron...what does that cost? I do have the paperclips...wait, no I dont.....

·
Registered
113 Posts
Here is the link to the install....very easy....

I used a small torch to heat a spoon to bend the tabs down, but either way it's a piece of cake to do..

:pimp:
BVest65

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, after going out and pulling my dash off for the first time to see how easy this would be, I think I can handle it...I want one Slammed1, you gave me a price in a PM, tell me where you want your money sent.

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
or you can cheat like me

hot glue all the way baby

Attachments

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Chauncy said:
or you can cheat like me

hot glue all the way baby
Both are easy, the soldering iron(sp?) isnt expensive. Either of these ways mentioned above will work. Looks easy and i might do it myself. First, i need to fix this sqweek so i can get STICKERS!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, if i am looking at it right, I could use a lighter at worst. Doesn't appear to be hard; let's see if I can f it up somehow. Just gotta wait on his response...

·
Registered
365 Posts
paypal him at his email address

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry, I didn't know what his PayPal address was. The closest thing I could find was a hotmail address in his profile. I wanted to make sure I sent it to the right spot, which has been done. Looking foward to getting it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.