DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just last week the lamp out light started flashing, that wouldn't be to bad but the dinging sound is driving me crazy. Anyone know how to stop this?

I have looked at all the light and everything seems to be working!!!

Thanks, Wesley

·
--> UNITY <--
2,417 Posts
This happened to me awhile back when I replaced my one headlight. Have no idea why it was saying it because the light worked just fine. -- the quick fix for me was to just flash the high beams, and they went back to normal, hope it's that easy for you too

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I thought I was gonna go insane too. Turned out one of my brake bulbs was bad, the filament broke inside. So it came in/out of contact. Caused the lamp out light to come one. Check em good (Remove/inspect).

KB

·
Registered
255 Posts
mine did the same thing bout 4 months ago. It was my right tail light. I replaced it then my left tail light went out 3 weeks afterwards. Now that ive replaced it i havent seen the lamp out light at all.

·
BAMF
1,911 Posts
The right taillight in my old Quad was causing this to happen as well. Turns out that the bulb housing strip had shorted...got it fixed under warranty.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Whats funny is that it was also my right tail light as well.

KB

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
y right tail light did the same thing, the filament and side of the bulb was melted and barely making contact

replaced the bulb (don't pull it out and set it in a checking machine, it'll say it's fine lol) and never again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.