DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Someone on DTW had their credit card # hijacked, one of the things charged to it was Lambo doors, hummmm.......

·
Registered
905 Posts
I dont know about Lambo doors. They look great on Lamborghini's. My issue is that all the wires have to be cut and elongated going into the door to allow for the rotation. Our door lock system is multi-plexed which means that a calculated ground resistance is sent through the lock/unlock wire. If you add the wrong kind/too thin/ too long wire, then the resistance will be changed and you might loose your power doorlocks. Just make sure the shop understands that. Most other cars have learning computers and can adjust for changes in there systems, but Dodges and Chryslers computers dont make adjustments for secondary systems such as doorlocks. Good luck

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Grant211 said:
What's next? A lambo door hinge for the tailgate?
That would be sick! :rck: LOL Just kidding. But I have seen the swing away kits before. So it opens kinda like the gates on some SUV's. I remember in HS some older (20 something) guy that used to pick up on all the underage chicks had one on his Mitsubishi Mini truck. Loser.

KB

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.