Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea I Know......some people hate em!
But most people don't understand.
You don't have to raise the doors to get in, they still open like regular doors but they can go up.

Kinda like an optional mod!

Anyway i'm dropping the truck off on sunday and i'll pick it up somesime next week! I'll post pictures when I get it back.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Do you think people buy Lambos and modify the doors to work like a dodge ram? :dunno:

·
Unregistered User
3,491 Posts
I was watching Unique Whips lastnight and the did a Corvette up with some Lambo doors. It looked pretty sweet.

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
how much did that cost you for labor? im going to do mine but I figured itd be $2000+ for labor... thats what the car shows say...

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Lambo doors look great! BUT only on a 2 door vehicle!!!!! I personaly dont like it when people get lambo doors on 4 doors. I think your truck will look badass. Cant wait to see how it looks.

·
A Little Show & No Go
543 Posts
Don't take this the wrong way, but SAVE your money!!! Suicide doors would be much smoother IMO.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NoHemi said:
Don't take this the wrong way, but SAVE your money!!! Suicide doors would be much smoother IMO.
too late, i illready bought the hinge kit.

He said the max he would charce me would be $500 per door =$1000
I bought my hinges through Verticle doors inc. There hinges are about $1500, but i got on there sponsorship program and they gave me a better price.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Lambo doors - pricing - Dallas Area

Hey I work as a sales rep for a company that does lambo doors as wells as audio & video systems and we charge 2500installed. The kit is one of the best on the market. It is fully adjustable and weld-on. The steel hinges are able to literally go 360 degrees so the doors will go as high as there is rom for in the fender. Any other questions? Also, if interested, in dallas call me @ 214 364 7728

Joel Malone

To see my doors go to my cardomain page

·
Got Nitrous?
320 Posts
your trucks going to turn out sweet! Can't wait for pics either

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Yeah Bro, show the pics when it's done!

KB

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
This is gonna be very cool to see... cant wait.

·
Investigator
992 Posts
subscibed to see pics

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.