DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Im doing my exhaust soon(Waiting on my kit, then when I can get enough time to do it at school) I Bought some High Temp Paint and exhaust tips today. I sanded off the chrome and will be painting them black sometime this week. I decided to do a black and Blue truck :). My mom said my room is starting to look like an auto parts store cuz I also have my new spark plugs in here lol.

·
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im also going to polish up my manifolds :)

·
audio is my game
2,853 Posts
polish the manifolds :huh: lol. i hope you mean headers? all the junk i have in my room is getting a like over done lol. sub boxes, amps, wiring. had my 20 inch rims in there when i was getting them prepped for paint lol.

·
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
polish the manifolds :huh: lol. i hope you mean headers? all the junk i have in my room is getting a like over done lol. sub boxes, amps, wiring. had my 20 inch rims in there when i was getting them prepped for paint lol.
Unforntunatly know. Maybe I used the wrong word, I wanted to smooth the ports, on manifolds will I notice a difference or would the work be pointless

·
Registered
66 Posts
:). My mom said my room is starting to look like an auto parts store cuz I also have my new spark plugs in here lol.

That just means you're a real man. I have 2 commercial tool boxes in my living room. Gotta love being single :D

·
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
audio is my game
2,853 Posts
personally it would be useless. for the price of direct bolt in shortys off ebay. i would save the time and money on bits and buy a set of headers. the cheap ones off ebay are good. i had a set for a few years and there still in great shape on their second truck. well worth the money also

·
Registered
291 Posts
Post pictures of the exhaust pipes when done; the road salt got mine all rusty this past winter, so sanding them and painting them black is my next move.

T

·
0 Posts
personally it would be useless. for the price of direct bolt in shortys off ebay. i would save the time and money on bits and buy a set of headers. the cheap ones off ebay are good. i had a set for a few years and there still in great shape on their second truck. well worth the money also
Really?? the $100 shorty headers will actually hold up??? *opens ebay....*

·
Registered
625 Posts
That just means you're a real man. I have 2 commercial tool boxes in my living room. Gotta love being single :D
Its called a coffee table :thatfunny

·
audio is my game
2,853 Posts
yeah.my set have been around for about 4 years now. no leaks no cracks nothing.

·
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah.my set have been around for about 4 years now. no leaks no cracks nothing.
I also got my manifolds for less than 150 for gaskets and both manifolds

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
The eBay headers will work fine just at that price the color will not stay like new sometimes the seating surface is not as smooth so straight edge before starting install

·
audio is my game
2,853 Posts
i actually didnt have a issue with my seating surface. its like half inch thick. they looked well built to me. everyone says that their garbage. maybe i just got lucky with my set.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
I also got my manifolds for less than 150 for gaskets and both manifolds
Why do $100 headers scare you but $150 manifolds don't? They're all made in China these days.

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
I got my ceramics mids for 150 from another member that didn't want to install, these were 500 set at some point. Still finding a good time to install, Working arrangement with local shop since it need to be cut,(the old pipes) to fit

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Well just stating all cheap eBay headers are not created the same

T

·
0 Posts
i actually didnt have a issue with my seating surface. its like half inch thick. they looked well built to me. everyone says that their garbage. maybe i just got lucky with my set.
Well now your gunna haveta throw up a link.... cuz i need a pair lol. They send all the hardware with them?

·
audio is my game
2,853 Posts
most certainly did :) they were awesome. ill see if i can find them

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.