DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 318 Posts

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right, were doing it again. The last time we had a huge meet was in Baton Rouge.
This time we are going to meet at Hooters in Denham Springs.

This will all go down on Saturday February 7th at 2PM

Here are some pics of the last two meets. We almost filled up the parking lot in Baton Rouge...lets do the same in Denham Springs.

You know I have to start with my old truck that parts from still live on DT :D

All DT members and friends in the area are invited.

Hooters is easy to find in Denham Springs. It is located off of I-10 next to the new Bass Pro Shops.Click here for a Map

Bring the family, friends, or anyone else you know who loves DODGE and MOPAR and might enjoy hanging out with us for a few hours. Everyone within driving range of the meet location is invited!

In the event of a rain-out we will reschedule at a later date.

Questions? Ideas? Suggestions? Post here and let us hear it! Or send a PM to myself.

See you all again at Hooters!

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Let's Start a List

1) CTDreamin
2) Gary's Hemi
3) jordan21210
4) BrainGriff321
5) 3ghemi
6) Spencer5007

These are the regulars, but I am sure more will come;D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good morning guys.. I am up in Shreveport Stationed at Barksdale AFB, I got the News on VD so if i can get it off I will show up although I don't know anyone off this chapter i will let the thread know if I will be able to show.... if Not hope you guys have fun....

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good morning guys.. I am up in Shreveport Stationed at Barksdale AFB, I got the News on VD so if i can get it off I will show up although I don't know anyone off this chapter i will let the thread know if I will be able to show.... if Not hope you guys have fun....
Actually you are in Bossier:D I was born and raised there. Come on down, we would love to have you.

On a side note, we have another member here in the NOLA area and his username is BIGJOHNSON, I thought he had changed his username.

·
Registered
8 Posts
ha ha ha ha thanks for the correction ha ha ha ha... yeah I have a couple of dodge owners that I work with and I will see if we have it off to come down... we might just do a Dodge Truck convoy down there... ha ha

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awesome

·
Registered
258 Posts
Shelby I'll try to make it. I will have to see whats planned.

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shelby I'll try to make it. I will have to see whats planned.
Ok you are down as a maybe at this point

1) CTDreamin
2) Gary's Hemi
3) jordan21210
4) BrainGriff321
5) 3ghemi
6) Spencer5007
7) BIGJOHNSON

·
"You like popsicles?"
466 Posts
Shelly, i'll see how many people i can round up. Im on call that whole week so I'll see if someone can cover me for that day. I'll let you know when I have a list going

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sweet thanks man

·
Registered
303 Posts
i get to show off my twinkey 2s and hopefully somnebody buy my slicks *cough*jordan*cough*

·
"You like popsicles?"
466 Posts
I got 6 from SOLA Mopars so far.....

·
Banned
470 Posts
im down :rck:
my tailgate handle will be shaved by monday so ill have a lil somethin to show off

·
"You like popsicles?"
466 Posts

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Now its 7
1) CTDreamin
2) Gary's Hemi
3) jordan21210
4) BrainGriff321
5) 3ghemi
6) Spencer5007
7) BIGJOHNSON???
8) BrandonW (Sola Mopar) 7

·
11 sec club
6,067 Posts
Mine will be 4/6 dropped so yall will have something to stare at lol. The back is done & looks GREAT. I'm going to work on the front today when I get home. Brian do you still want the coils??

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gary, what size tires are you going to run?

1 - 20 of 318 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.