DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the word is out. Mopar unveiled their off road racing program today at SEMA. KORE's Hemi stock full truck, and Collins Trophy truck will represent Mopars return to desert racing.

Here are a few pics if you follow the link.

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35400

KP

· Resident Canadian, eh
295 Posts
Dang, I wish I could be down south to see those trucks in action at the Baja. Unfortunately, I won't have my passport in time.
Good Luck down there!

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kersten,

I am pretty sure you don't need your passport unless you are flying in and out of Mexico. That will change in 08. So come on down and watch several Dodges tear it up...

KP

· Resident Canadian, eh
295 Posts
I think it's a little tougher for us Canadiens to get in and out of Mexico.
When does the race start?

· ...IN A ROW?
479 Posts
Keg, that is awesome. Congrats to you guys for getting noticed by the big boys. I cant wait to see the truck in person at the SEMA show.

· Registered
1,277 Posts
Sweeeettt!!!!

· Registered
1,624 Posts
now thats cool!!! this will open the flood gates from dealer purchases accross the nation....hope you guys hired more help..lol

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We are excited about the whole thing. It's going to be great to have any help we can get to promote these awesome Dodge trucks, and show what they are capable of. I guess the unveiling they had yesterday was quite the spectacle, pretty cool. Mopar is excited about racing in the dirt again. Stock full doesn't get quite the attention that the trophy truck guys get, but it has tremendous value for representing the manufacturers. It's great to see our truck right up next to the Collins trophy truck.

I will post some more pics when I get them.

KP

· Registered
217 Posts
Excellent. Stock Full needs some more competition.

Do you have any tech data on what they're running in 867? Looks like 4 shocks in the rear. What do they have up front?

Is it a Hemi or a Cummins?

Is the radiator in the front removed?

I'd imagine it is tough to see out the back due to the radiator and bed cage. All you see out the back is probably a cloud of death.

· Registered
1,624 Posts
the stock full truck looks like there popular weld commandos with mopar blue rings....the trophy truck has the walkers

hey steve you should see the front shock setup on that thing...member KERSTENP has an excellent photo of them, if he caint show you i can post some when i get home

it is a hemi motor they are running....stock full doesnt get as much attention but its the proving grounds of what the manf should be looking at!

· Same Name, Different Game
9,800 Posts
I'm guessing that the suspension on this truck is just a pinch more expensive than the Recon I have on my truck :)

· Resident Canadian, eh
295 Posts
KORE Hemi front shocks

Here's the shock setup for the Hemi.

Attachments

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The front sports a 4.4 5 tube bypass, and a 3.0 4 tube bypass on each side. Things have changed a little since Kersten took those pics. The rear has 3.5 5 tube bypasses on the outside, and 3.0 3 tubes on the insides. A lot more than a Recon system here, ha ha.

Radiator is still in front. Those are two tranny coolers, and one engine oil cooler you see behind the cab.

KP

Attachments

· Resident Canadian, eh
295 Posts
Marek,
those are the spare parts you need to bring along on that Reno to Vegas trail run.

· Registered
1,355 Posts
Just a newbe question, what are all those small bypass for?

· Same Name, Different Game
9,800 Posts
Desert Proven said:
That's what I'm talking about!!!!!

Anyone ready to upgrade????
I will be upgrading my Recon in March, but I don't think it's going to be that extreme! Those trucks are impressive!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.