3,048 Posts

·
fish on
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Just curious...how much did you think new springs and new shocks would be? I thought that was a decent price. Better than the hockey puck style I have. If I wasn't going to go taller, I would probably buy this kit and change over.

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
We all know that Kore is expensive, but it's the best stuff out there. I would love to do the Chase series with my truck when I get new tires next year, but I won't have the $2250 before installation to get it, so I'm going to go with the leveling kit. The leveling kit will still allow for 35x12.50 tires on the stock rim.

·
fish on
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the link wifey might let me get it :D

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
hemibass said:
thanks for the link wifey might let me get it :D
Just tell her it's the same as buying 3 or 4 pair's of shoes. How can she say no?

·
fish on
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lmao :thatfunny :thatfunny

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
blk_fxstc said:
No problem - or you can tell her it is 2 purses...... ;)

Haha my wife loves her Louis Vuitton's so this works well for me. :rck:

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
98v10ram-
Thanks for all your info on this board, it has helped me so far with the mods on my truck. I ordered wet okole seat covers last week for my truck also. I tried to get the Cummins Turbo Diesel emblem in them as a custom logo, but they wouldn't do it since they have lost their license to thru Dodge. So unfortunately mine will be solid charcoal, everything I wanted custom was Dodge related and they said "no" to all. I almost went the stock h2 wheel route and 315/70/17 BFG AT's like you did, but decided I wanted new wheels instead. Hopefully it will all be done soon! Next will be engine mods after I save up some more $$$$....... :D

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
blk_fxstc said:
98v10ram-
Thanks for all your info on this board, it has helped me so far with the mods on my truck. I ordered wet okole seat covers last week for my truck also. I tried to get the Cummins Turbo Diesel emblem in them as a custom logo, but they wouldn't do it since they have lost their license to thru Dodge. So unfortunately mine will be solid charcoal, everything I wanted custom was Dodge related and they said "no" to all. I almost went the stock h2 wheel route and 315/70/17 BFG AT's like you did, but decided I wanted new wheels instead. Hopefully it will all be done soon! Next will be engine mods after I save up some more $$$$....... :D
Hey no problem. I wouldnt have gone h2's except that i got all 4 for $80. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.