DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I have a buyer lined up for my power wagon. And I was planning on using that money to get a roll bar, K&N cold air intake and a fastman TB. Then I made the mistake and started looking around ebay at fiberglass hoods and came across these functional shaker hoods.
Has anyone here heard anything good about these? I could postpone the roll bar till later this year, and get the shaker hood (it comes with a ram air box, so I will no longer need the K&N CIA) and the TB.
Sooooo... good, bad? Or just want to give your 2 cents?

·
An Army of One
1,227 Posts
I would love one, what is the link?

·
Night Rider
646 Posts
I'm going to outbid you, cause I am an ebay sniper.. jk .. wow I hadn't even looked at it.. and wow do I want one. Screw ram air, I want a Good Hood those are gorgeous. Could you imagine that hood solid black with a red shaker? **DROOLS**

-Pat-

Decided on a new hood!

**EDIT**

If you don't win that auction http://www.sporttruckdirect.com/Good Hood - Dodge Ram Air Hoods.html they have them for $999.95

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You don't have to worry about winning the auction, that is the "buy it now" price, and it says they have 6 availible.

Haven't decided if I want the hood yet. My problem will be getting it painted. I want to re-paint my whole truck eventually. But I wasn't planning on doing that right now. (For mine I'm thinking red hood with white shaker.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.