DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saturday night i'm out with 4 of my buddies about to go to a bar. i put my blinker on to go in the left turn lane. when i start to turn a 2nd gen extended cab comes out of nowhere and almost hits me going into the turn lane. he has his window down and my friends start yelling at him. he starts revving up. it must have had straight pipes cause it sounded pretty terrible. i notice he has a jet chip, K&N, and MSD sticker in the back window. i rev back. the light turns green, he slowly goes around the turn then guns it. he got a pretty big jump on me. i gun it and start pulling in on him really fast. i had to hit the brakes to not hit him. he pulls into the next lane and i just walk by him waving at him out the window. he backed off after i passed him. i figure not too bad for having 4 other people in the car.

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
yea i was racing a 2nd gen at the track last friday when we went to the track, and was pretty constantly working him, i took him off the line each time and keep pullin up till about the 1/8 but would still win in the end, he had a high trap speed tho, he had exhaust, intake msd on his!

No its not bad when you have 4 people in the truck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.