·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah but it has elastic and forms to fit the seat well it's just a cover to keep the kids and dog from messing it up without having to velcro or tie straps easy on easy off

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
nice, but my solution is to just not let the dogs in my truck. Thats what the wifes car is for :thatfunny

All kidding aside for Kids it looks like a great product

·
Premium Member
22,962 Posts
I don't know.. I think I'd rather run without anything then run with those.. look ugly.. but I guess they'd do a good temp job if you were taking the dog someplace..

·
Registered
555 Posts
I have the complete set for my quad cab -- great for camping and hunting trips with and without my two golden retrievers. One of my hunting buddies is sort of messy. :D A great product for the money. They go off and on in minutes.

Tom :cool:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Like quietpeen if the dog needs to be inside the vehicle it will be inside the wife's honda. If I give the dog a ride then it is to the bed with him. The boys understand how tenuous life can be when they eat in my truck.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
when my kid spilled ice cream I was glad I had them. They are just a temporary solution for taking my kids and not having to worry about them wrecking my new leather

·
GangstaHic
1,253 Posts
i am running the cal trend seat covers in my truck they are amazing. I got them through a sponsorship with stylin trucks. I can say i have a jack russle terrior who gets hair all over my truck and i got quad riding and completly mud up the truck. They can be cleaned in the washer and dryer or simply wiped off. The are similar to a wet suit material and i got them costom matched to my truck. www.stylintrucks.com search cal-trend seat covers. Great customer service they actually call you and ask you about what kind of seats you have and make shure you are getting the right ones.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.