DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was told that someone makes a box for a kicker solobaric 12" under the seat but I havent been able to find it for my 05 QC, I was going to fiberglass a box in the middle of the back seat where the middle passengers feet goes but before that I was going to make sure there wasnt another option. Any suggestions?

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
Hey I was told that someone makes a box for a kicker solobaric 12" under the seat but I havent been able to find it for my 05 QC, I was going to fiberglass a box in the middle of the back seat where the middle passengers feet goes but before that I was going to make sure there wasnt another option. Any suggestions?
if you can fiberglass your own box that is probably your best bet because could get more airspace than a pre-fabed box.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah thats what I was thinking I think I'm going to start tomorrow, has anyone ever glassed a box in the rear middle foot space? there isn't much space for my sub but I think it will look bada$$ I'm going to have it shot at a body shop to match the color of my truck

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
I haven't seen any but it sounds like it will be sweet

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.