Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fits 2002 - 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
and 2003 - 2006 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500

this hood is for gas engines only, will not work with diesel as the air intake box is in a different location on the diesel engine.

Functional Twin Scoop that carries cold air directly to the air intake filter inside the engine, painted factory colour flame red

$1000 (CDN)

Located in Toronto.

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i guess you missed the part where i wrote it is located in Toronto and that i was asking for Canadian dollars

no one in Canada will sell you the hood for less than $1200 and that is before taxes, and paint is anywhere from $300 to $1000 depending where you go

at the low end you're looking at close to $1700 Canadian by the time you are ready to go

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
i guess you missed the part where i wrote it is located in Toronto and that i was asking for Canadian dollars

no one in Canada will sell you the hood for less than $1200 and that is before taxes, and paint is anywhere from $300 to $1000 depending where you go

at the low end you're looking at close to $1700 Canadian by the time you are ready to go
:hide:

·
TWEAKED 4.7
4,383 Posts
bump for you...i would suggest you find someone local to buy that hood because it will cost well over 400 to 500 hundred dollars to ship...via freight and thats with someone shipping to someone else in the united states

·
Kfed
1,401 Posts
I seen you driving on the qew a few months back sweet looking hood!!!! Send me a pm im interested in the hood

I live at evans and browns line

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump for you...i would suggest you find someone local to buy that hood because it will cost well over 400 to 500 hundred dollars to ship...via freight and thats with someone shipping to someone else in the united states
Cross border on an item like this ain't cheap at all. And you can add another 200 in border fees to something like this on the receiving end if you use ups.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I seen you driving on the qew a few months back sweet looking hood!!!! Send me a pm im interested in the hood

I live at evans and browns line
If you waved and I didn't wave back, then I apologize, I've been on the qew less than a dozen times in the last year and all but once there was some kind of traffic screw up that was probably annoying the crap out of me.

I sent you a pm with my email.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
bump for a sweet hood

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
toronto traffic is horrible..
bump again for a deal.

·
Undercover ninja
287 Posts
Cross border on an item like this ain't cheap at all. And you can add another 200 in border fees to something like this on the receiving end if you use ups.
Cross the border w/ the stock hood removed, buy the hood from the OP, install it, and drive back. That way you don't have to pay the fees. :cheerl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.