DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
ridehardny said:
They wont fit in the grille because its a diesel. In planning on putting them on the rack, just dont know if I should buy spot (long range) or flood lights.

hey i love that backrack idea. i was planning on putting one on my next heavy duty truck. however...i like the looks of more beffier ones, but thats personal preferance. im gonna make my own out of 2x4 square tubing. anyhow.....i would try and mount both flood and spot lights. i like to aim the flood lights way out thre ahead of me and the flood lights are aimed to the sides slightly

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Bubba_Hemi said:
My Westin bolted right up... on my 03 and 04.

As for the lights... it's great if you have room for all of them. That's why I built the stp I did. But when all I had was the PIAA fogs on my Stratus... I was wishing I had gone for the long range ones.
did you wire both of those lights up to the same switch..when can you turn them on....can you send me a wiring diagram?

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
byrdawg13 said:
did you wire both of those lights up to the same switch..when can you turn them on....can you send me a wiring diagram?
I used the wiring provided for each pair... 2 seperate switches. There's no real diagram...

Although I will point out I really like where I hid all the extra wiring and the relays for the lights... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I ended up buying the long distance lights. Holy sh!t those things are bright. I made some brackets up and mounted them on the backrack like I wanted to. The pic isn't the greatest, but you get the idea.

Attachments

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Good deal... glad you like them.

But I hope you don't drive around with the covers on... kinda defeats the purpose of having lights when you have to get out just to use them. lol

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.