DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Congratulations to Kasey Kahne on winning the Bank of America 500 in Charlotte, NC.

Win #6 of the year, and his 7th career victory!

Congratulations to Kasey and the UAW Dodge Dealers Team :rck:

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Roger that!

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
contrats to the #9 team....i love that paint job on his car he drove last night. :D

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
I was there and got to hang in the garage/pits all night. It is a real bonus when you know David Wheeler, Humpy's brother

·
Registered
525 Posts
It's starting to look like Kasey is gonna take Jimmie Johnson's "house" away from him! Every time Chad Chanus was intervewed(sp) they keep saying this was Jimmies house. When Kasey passed the #48 for last time I was jumping up & down in my living room cheering. I also love that paint job from last night & hope to find it in die cast soon. He might not win the championship but he's on track for next year to contend. Go #9 :rck: :rck:

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
Ah yes congrats Kasey! It would be nice for him to win the Championship.

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rlk340dust said:
It's starting to look like Kasey is gonna take Jimmie Johnson's "house" away from him! Every time Chad Chanus was intervewed(sp) they keep saying this was Jimmies house. When Kasey passed the #48 for last time I was jumping up & down in my living room cheering. I also love that paint job from last night & hope to find it in die cast soon. He might not win the championship but he's on track for next year to contend. Go #9 :rck: :rck:

That's the part I like-the media always referred to LMS as "Jimmie's House" but I really believe that Jimmie might have been evicted-LOL.

Attachments

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
Although I hate to say it, this looks like Jeff Burtons year. He can fall into a bucket of crap and come out smelling like a rose.
Congrats Kasey!

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
Burton's a good guy and it would be nice for him to win it as well. There's not many drivers I don't like, but I have my favs. Stewart, Hamlin, McMurray (MacMary), Martin, Kahne, etc.

Ernie Irvan and Davey Allison were my drivers first.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.