Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here ya go guys!
No excuses, tell your boss you need off on Oct 1st!

I've set it up with Chris "the head guy" and he said to get a head count and he would get us our own section to park in the show area on Sat. Along with a suite in the race tower to watch the drags from above!

I say we open this up to other sites also!

PM me with any questions.

Mark those Calendars.......
16th Annual Mopar Super
Weekend
September 30 - October 2nd, 2005
Heartland Park Topeka
Events will include Drag Racing, Car Show & Swap
Meet. New camping facilities.
For info call (816) 260-5305 or
[email protected]
See the Caterpillar Dodge Charger

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am from Topeka, so I will be there on Sunday. Count me in!

·
Registered
312 Posts
count me in
:rck:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just talked to Chris. If you just want to come to meet everyone then leave, it sounds like he's gonna let you in for free. If you want to show and/or RACE it's $35 for Sat. and Sun. Maybe cheaper if we can get a big group! He will give us a room thats right above the track so we can watch the drags from above. If you bring the wife and kids they can get out of the weather also.
He would like to Know a close number of how many vehicles we are gonna bring so he can save us a section so we can all park together.

When you get there just tell them your here for the internet meet.

When you Know that your going for sure PM me with your name and I will get a list going for him.

LETS MAKE THIS BIG !

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
im in if i can get down to brians and get my rear air assist put on

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hmmm, I live in shawnee.. possibly could make it on sunday.. or saturday, depends how tired I am after work..

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sweet. Here in a couple weeks i'll need to get a head count, along with names to put on the list so we can all get in the tower to watch the races from above! In our own room!

·
Slammed 1 Suspensions
2,095 Posts
How far is that from your place Brian?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
slammed1 said:
anyone else planning to attend????
What kind of Drag Racing action is this particular weekend going to show???? Normal brackets,street racing or what?????

I need to get some items finished on the truck quick,this is just around the corner!!
I'm not exacly sure? I do know its open to anyone!

·
Cass_A_Nova
1,258 Posts
Man I would like to go but that is a long drive trust me I know I had to drive it when I came down here to Houston cause I lived like half hour away. I want to make it. If I have school off. And hitch a ride LOL. I would love to make it to the meet.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If i have your name&vehicle for the list admission will be free, they will have a pass for you at the ticket gate then you can drive your truck in and we can park together.
If you want to enter the show/drags for competition it will be $35.00 for the entire weekend. Includes goodie bag, dash plaque, and other prizes.

Over 300 swap meet vendors.

Oh yea,,,,a suite in the tower for us to watch the drags from above!!!

Jerame Hugunin 2003 ram 1500 white

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.