DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I did for a friend of mine. There is a little bit there as far as power but you dont really feel it. But one thing that I can say. You will like the sound its alot louder with it. I have a Mopar/AEM CAI on my Bee. If you are in Spokane and need a hand let me know. The only thing that I dont like with the K&N intake is that I just doesnt look as clean. If you are going to do that you mine want to get a chip as well.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I installed mine and I gotta disagree with the last post. At WOT there was great throttle response and the sound is loud and great. But I had my custom exhaust already. I like how it looks in the engine bay. Big, mean, bulky, and in your face. As far as fitment goes 06 is the same for 07. Simple install minor cursing is required.

·
Registered
103 Posts
yeah when I did it on my friends it was stock. But I don't really notice much. But i really could when I did mine but I not sure how much of that was due to the intake because I did longtube headers and exhaust at the same time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks very much for the info and the offer. I am down in Gold Beach, Or, about as far away from Spokane as you can get and still be in Oregon.
Thanks again,
jollyrodger
RTC #292, 06 Red Hemi Quad, 4x4

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.