DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when taking pictures wet the vehicle and then not even move it from where they wet it down

not that it really matters to me but i think it is silly when i see a pic of a truck and the ground all around it is wet but thats it the rest is all dry ( at least move the truck to a different location for the actual pics)

and even funnier when you still see the hose laying on the ground

i guess maybe some have just got done washing the truck but seems like many people do this is it to make the truck look more shiny

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
when i do that, im just too lazy to move it and tired, and just take it in the spot where i washed it... speaking of that, i think i may want to wash my truck up good this weekend... it needs a good washing, hasnt had one in months!

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
You pay way too much attention to detail. I myself never noticed that but I can always tell a wet vehicle from a dry one so I guess I never looked at the ground to see if it was wet or not

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Sometimes you can use the wet ground to accent the picture and it can look good. But of course this is done best when the entire surrounding area of the shot is wet. lrl190 or something like that, has some nice pics he has taken of his srt4 and his Dads Hemi Quad like this.

KB

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
1_ton_mega_cab said:
and even funnier when you still see the hose laying on the ground
What really bugs me is when some hot bitch is still holding the hose. ;)

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
BLACKWOLF said:
What really bugs me is when some hot bitch is still holding the hose. ;)
:metoo: :stupid: :metoo: :stupid: :metoo:

:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
hello, its a proven scientific fact that the water vapor still in the air and in the surrounding ground/concrete actually makes the truck appear even cleaner and shinier than it actually is. also, the flash reflects off these microscopic "drops" and you can actually see the person taking the pics from space... :)

its an amazing process really, dont dog it...

·
Registered
461 Posts
05Mudder said:
hello, its a proven scientific fact that the water vapor still in the air and in the surrounding ground/concrete actually makes the truck appear even cleaner and shinier than it actually is. also, the flash reflects off these microscopic "drops" and you can actually see the person taking the pics from space... :)

From space?

·
Registered
461 Posts
05Mudder said:
werd, the glistening from the flash...it and the great wall are the only "man made" items that can be seen. ;) :thatfunny

I know the great wall can. I've never heard that a tiny bulb can be seen over another light source that could produce.... say, 20 million candlepower. I'm not doubting you or anything like that, just a little amazing to say the least.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
1ram said:
I know the great wall can. I've never heard that a tiny bulb can be seen over another light source that could produce.... say, 20 million candlepower. I'm not doubting you or anything like that, just a little amazing to say the least.
can anybody else see the sarcasm in my posts? no? am I the only one who thought it was funny? was my smiley use off or clouded? :thatfunny

I was just kidding man, since this whole post was somewhat outta left field, i thought id join in... this is me ->:crazy:

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Actually the great wall isn't visible from space, watch Discovery Channel and TLC more often. :D

KB

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
05Mudder said:
can anybody else see the sarcasm in my posts? no? am I the only one who thought it was funny? was my smiley use off or clouded? :thatfunny

I was just kidding man, since this whole post was somewhat outta left field, i thought id join in... this is me ->:crazy:

I thought it was funny :D

But now for a fact! If you have the right balance of water and light on the car and ground you can actually see into the future or past depending on time of day and position of the car.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
one short of said:
I thought it was funny :D

But now for a fact! If you have the right balance of water and light on the car and ground you can actually see into the future or past depending on time of day and position of the car.
:YO: :SHK: :hair: :help:

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I see what the guy is talking about. It buggs me when people uses tire shine and don't move there vehicle. Like at a show or something.

To tired to think of some smart ass funny comment refering to the space-time continuum. LMAO

·
I need a truck!!!
2,115 Posts
doesnt the future thing involve that jiggawatt thing though, I mean, you have to have that before you take the picture. Dont get to set it to "stun" mode too.

·
Registered
850 Posts
05Mudder said:

I think that from now on I'll just wet the driveway down and take a picture of my dirty truck to make it look better. Save a lot of time that way.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
It's easy for me when it comes to this problem. I can't wash my truck in the driveway... cause it's a dirt driveway. So, i wash it in the grass... which doesn't show if it's still wet. however, i always move it to a different part of the yard anyhow for pix.

Or I just totally go somewhere else. lol

Attachments

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.