DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if any of you guys ever tried to elimanate the feature that turns of the driving lights if you put your high beams on? I sure could use some more light when wheeling and don't have the time/money to fab up my dream bumper that will have 4 (minimum) daylighters on it.

·
1999 Dodge Ram
563 Posts
Posted this link for keeping on your foglights with brights, also has how to keep on the driving lights and brights on.

http://www.dodgeram.org/tech/mods/electric/headlight.htm

Hope it helps

And a note, no your headlamps do not melt because both lights are on at the same time, (Had to say that before somebody comes and posts that it will melt your headlamp.)

OH, welcome to DT.

·
Did I do that?!?
153 Posts
If you're a little bit inclined. Check out danielsternlighting.com . He has posted detailed instructions on how to get more from your stock lights too. I did the "by-pass" on my drivers so they stay on. I then ran every light through a relay so that the voltage does not run through the inadequately small wires and the switch. It comes straight from the battery, throught the relay to the bulb. I saw a tremendous improvement.

Stern can also build you a "plug and play" harness. E-mail him and let him know what you want. I found him to be quick to respond and not offended if you can use his info and find the part yourself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.