DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am back in a Dodge after a few years at the Lightning board. We are expecting a baby so the L had to go to get a back seat. I will miss the 500HP but I know the SRT-10 has that but not for under 20K.

Anyhow I just bought a 99 QC 4X4 Ram with roller rockers, Headers, Vortech, traction bars, line lock and 4.56 gears and a lockers. So I will be hanging around here for a while. I love the truck but it needs something .... like a LIFT... LOL that will bee soon I had a +10 inch dakota on 35X15.5's so I know this will be big soon.

I will try to post a picture

Attachments

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
nice lookin truck bro welcome to dodge talk

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Welcome, speedfreak-you have a sharp truck there. Be sure and post some pics to your "gallery". This is a good place to put a lot of pictures of your ride.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Nice truck, I like the wheels! and welcome to DT!

·
Premium Member
27,633 Posts
Welcome Back To Dodge!

Welcome to DodgeTalk!

·
Registered
385 Posts
speedfreak said:
I am back in a Dodge after a few years at the Lightning board. We are expecting a baby so the L had to go to get a back seat. I will miss the 500HP but I know the SRT-10 has that but not for under 20K.

Anyhow I just bought a 99 QC 4X4 Ram with roller rockers, Headers, Vortech, traction bars, line lock and 4.56 gears and a lockers. So I will be hanging around here for a while. I love the truck but it needs something .... like a LIFT... LOL that will bee soon I had a +10 inch dakota on 35X15.5's so I know this will be big soon.

I will try to post a picture
I agree with you...I would say bigger tires, the rims are perfect for the color
welcome back to DODGE!!!!!

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk! :D

Nice truck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.