DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very good power... Comparable to superchips in every way except it does not have the annoying 1-2 shift, and it has more tm built in the 1-2 shift, which i happen to like. I personally think the sc has more low end, but the bullydog feels stronger 4200 to 6000. Really nice setup, but have to get a usb cable. I have never seen a setup like it. It does not take the standard usb cable setup... The port is the size of a phone cord jack and similar in size but has a interface in the middle. I contacted bullydog and i will be getting one. Could not go wrong with the price, plus i got me some taylor 8mm yellow shortie wires...

·
Registered
26 Posts
what do you mean by 1-2 shift?

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
This is not a standard usb port on the tuner... I don't know, anyone know where to get one to fit this?

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Another

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
dave,
go to walmart and ask for a fire wire to usb cord, or radio shack or any electronics place.

·
LivetoRide
2,733 Posts
I think you bought an answering machine by accident :D

(not sure what connection that is)

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rollinstnd420 said:
dave,
go to walmart and ask for a fire wire to usb cord, or radio shack or any electronics place.

Who the hell is dave?????????????????????????????????
kevin here... Is that some crazy expensive cord? If you need clearer pics i can get them, thanks for any and all help!

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
naah man its maybe 10-12 bux, sorry its thristy thursday in salisbury and we got corona! You have to buy them when you buy a new printer, because the cords from the printer to the comp isnt included anymore.

·
LivetoRide
2,733 Posts
rollinstnd420 said:
naah man its maybe 10-12 bux, sorry its thristy thursday in salisbury and we got corona! You have to buy them when you buy a new printer, because the cords from the printer to the comp isnt included anymore.
ooo...got some coronas in my fridge

·
Ramistered User
6,420 Posts
My firewall cord like that was $35 at bestbuy

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
If you have a USB printer or scanner you already have that cord, LOL. That is a standard USB printer cable. You can "borrow" the one off your printer if you don't want to buy another one.

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ahaaa, ram3500 and you guys saved the day! I looked at my printer and started unplugging cords, the wife said what are you doing?! I just told her to keep watching tv and it would be alright... lol Thanks alot!

·
MORE! MORE! MORE!
2,914 Posts
hemi1569 said:
Ahaaa, ram3500 and you guys saved the day! I looked at my printer and started unplugging cords, the wife said what are you doing?! I just told her to keep watching tv and it would be alright... lol Thanks alot!

:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

·
Registered
408 Posts
i also like my bullydog for now, compared to hypercrap that i had before its nice. just one prob, not one extra for the 03s just performance program, not even speed limit raise :VHOT: . no biggie though im patiently waiting for diablo or sct.. :SNO:

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
175 for bullydog and taylor shorties

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts
on what year trucks were having problems with the bullydog, was it 05?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.