DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· You've been Hijacked
15,407 Posts
congrats on the upgrade. Like the sport model too. Post pics when you get them.

· Registered
25,139 Posts

· Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
waldershrek said:
Lose those stickers on the side

You know I am so happy to have this truck then I come on here and this is all you can say. It's My Truck. I like the decals. If you can't say something nice why Bother saying anything at all

· Registered
25,139 Posts
Mikepolkki said:
You know I am so happy to have this truck then I come on here and this is all you can say. It's My Truck. I like the decals. If you can't say something nice why Bother saying anything at all
Dont get soar about it dude....You will learn no one meant disrespect...

· Registered
174 Posts
Congrats! Hope this one doesn't take on a Lemon color for you. Truck looks 10X better than the white one. As far as the stickers go Leave them on. They look good on the Red. Now Hurry up and wear out those tires!

· Got'R Did
1,660 Posts
Nice Truck!!! Congrats on the purchase now enjoy it and make it your own, no one meant any disrespect when advising you to remove the stickers, they were merely offering their opinions, that is what happens when you post a pic for all to see if you like the look then that is all that matters... :)

· You've been Hijacked
15,407 Posts
Mikepolkki said:
I'm sorry but when all I hear is something negative It bothers me thanks for the positive comments It is an Auto BTW
yea, don't sweat it man. Everybody is just offering their opinion and advice on what they think will make your truck look better. Ultimately what you like is what counts, but it never hurts to get ideas from others.

· 2013 Laramie Power Wagon
2,028 Posts
Nice ride, time to get out the wallet!!

· Registered
103 Posts
I understand that a person can get mad when a negative comment is made in their direction.

I do the same thing.

There are people on here that thrive on pulling chains and flipping switches.

It is a hobby for them.

On the other hand...........everyone needs a hobby.

P.S.

Nice truck

· Registered
1,003 Posts
Jeez.....untwist your panties. I didn't mean to insult you by telling you to remove the stickers. I was just offering up my .02

But.....it is your truck and if you like them then leave them on there then. I actually do like the rest of your truck though.

· New Project!...Again!
3,276 Posts
Congrats on the new truck!

I had a 4.7 in my Dakota and my buddy has a 4.7 in his Ram, good running motors. First mod, Exhaust...lol But in all seriousness, the 4.7 is one of the best sounding motors with an exhaust. I miss my exhaust sound on my dakota.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.