DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GangstaHic
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since October I have been modding the heck out of my truck. Not nearly as far as i would like to be with it. I have some finishing touches to do here and there and finish installing what i have not installed. Ie Roll pan, flame dash gauges, srt-10 front bumper. But I have enclosed some pics of my hard work of modding a hemi ram.
So here it is guys and girls my 2004 dodge ram qc 4x4 5.7 hemi truck.

Attachments

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
Nice .. been busy we see modding the truck ;)... what kind of seat covers do you have if they are seat covers?

·
GangstaHic
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered them from stylintrucks.com They forward your order to cal trend upholstery. You give them the specs of your truck and the custom make them for you. They are neoprene so its nice to sit on all the time. no hot or cold leather to sit on and its stain and water prof just like a wet suit. I recomend these seat covers they fit like a glove and install time is under 45 min.

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
Hemiroid04 said:
I ordered them from stylintrucks.com They forward your order to cal trend upholstery. You give them the specs of your truck and the custom make them for you. They are neoprene so its nice to sit on all the time. no hot or cold leather to sit on and its stain and water prof just like a wet suit. I recomend these seat covers they fit like a glove and install time is under 45 min.
Nice .... what they cost you for the quad setup if I can ask ... the wet oklea or something like that are nice ... same material ... almost liek wetsuit material .... Mopar fan has those but they are kinda pricey

·
Premium Member
22,963 Posts
I gotta post this..

I am crusing through this site, and my friend comes in the office here and see's this truck interior... First thing from him mouth, "WTF, this guy must be from New Jersey!"..

I go back up and look at the plates.. LOL!! He's right! haha

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
Very nice !!!! Don't you just love this site! Money, money, money!:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.