DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at buying a truck for years and finally made it happen! In the years of searching I also found a TON of things I would love to do with the truck, but for now am looking to settle on a lift, rims, and tires. This is where I need help......

I purchased a 2014 Ram 1500 a week ago and have already figured out the rims and tires I want to fit her with, Moto Metal MO962 20x12 with 35/12.50/20 Nitto Terra Grappler G2 tires. I just need to figure out the lift I will need to clear these, what I am looking at initially was a set of Bilsten 5100's, but I can't find anyone who could tell me for sure.

As much help as you could provide will be appreciated, thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
I'm no lift expert but I'd have to guess that you might need at least a 4" lift for a setup like that...20x12 is really aggressive in my opinion, what's the offset?

I don't believe Bilstein's alone will allow that setup to fit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The wheels have a -44 offset, they also make a 9in tire but i cant seem to find any pictures or information to let me know what it would look like.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yeah, but he want's to run a 12 inch wide wheel. With that wheel, I'd go with a 6 inch lift. 35's on 12 inch wide wheels may fit with only a 4 inch lift but I'm sure you'd have to do some trimming.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.