DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just had 2 spintech prostreets installed and they sound great i dont feel any loss in low end either over all a great muffler

·
Banned
7,195 Posts
change your sig
btw how did you get 2 spintech mufflers on there? did you go with true duals? or did you have it split and have one muffler on each side of the split.

·
Banned
7,195 Posts
H pipe will give you a low end power while the x-pipe will give me high end. But not enough to justify each other. It's mainly for sound.

H-pipe = muscle car sound
x-pipe = exotic sports car sound

and yeah, i bet that truck is loud as hell.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah its loud it shook the window at the muffler shop when he started it and the guys at the muffler shop were making some weird faces when they saw the mufflers but that changed after the install

·
Up The Irons!
279 Posts
Which SPintech models? My friend has a Spintech Sportsman or SportsmanXL SI/DO on his 01 Dakota 4.7 and it sounds pretty darn sweet. Similar to a Flowmaster 40, but without the drone inside the cab.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i went to midas and had them install the mufflers and run the pipes also my in town mpg went up about 1 mpg

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
they ran the pipes and put on the 2 mufflers with tax was closer to 180 plus the 148 for the mufflers so about 328 total

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.