DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a call from a dealer I had contacted up in the northwest, letting me know that the computer came up with the SRT-8's yesterday afternoon. Heres the deal. There are three option groups.

Option Group#1 includes auto temp control a/c, universal garage door opener, heated seats & cargo organizer.

Option Group #2 has an upgraded Kicker 276 watt sound system with a 100 watt Kicker sub-woofer and 11 Kicker speakers & a security system.

Option Group #3 has the Sirius radio, navigation system and the U-connect.

The other options are the power moon roof, & side air bags. The MSRP on the car is $42,495.00 with every option above included. Says that "sold" orders will get priority over "stock" orders and offered to place an order for me @ MSRP. I am going to call the local guy I have been working with and will let you know when the order is placed or any other relevant info.
KK

·
Registered
130 Posts
Nooooooooo! Great, now I have to start thinking about getting that 6.1L, but I still love my R/T, crap!!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
navyvet,
Ended up finding one for less than MSRP close to home. Put down a deposit and am waiting for word this week on some kind of delivery estimate.
KK

BTW - My Dad was in the Navy for 27 years!

Navyvet said:
Nooooooooo! Great, now I have to start thinking about getting that 6.1L, but I still love my R/T, crap!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Less then MSRP? Now your really egging me on!

P.S. Your Dad lasted longer in the Navy then I did, tell him "thanks for serving". My pop did the Marine Corp thing for 23 years.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
N.V.,
Just spoke to another forum member that paid FWP plus $2K so there are deals out there if your willing to work it and maybe drive or fly to get it. I got lucky and found one close to home.
KK

PS: Dad passed some time ago. Thanks for the thought. BTW, he never went above Chief Boatswains Mate. Said it was either officer or deck ape and he chose deck ape.

Navyvet said:
Less then MSRP? Now your really egging me on!

P.S. Your Dad lasted longer in the Navy then I did, tell him "thanks for serving". My pop did the Marine Corp thing for 23 years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.