Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I programmed it but have to work late. :mad:

Won't be able to try it out till ~10:00 PM, can't wait. I put in the 91 tune, so I'll have to fill up on my way home with the good stuff.

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
Cool.. Welcome to the "tuned" 06 world.. you know the routine.. Post some numbers.. You should run mid 15's...

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
Keep in mind that your probably going to run some crap times depending on what octane of gas remaining in your tank. I know i did....i was running 89 octane before i got my tuner then i tuned it to 91 Perf. with a little 89 still in the tank...and it clattered and pinged like no other. So i tuned it back to 87 tune and ran 2-3 good tanks of 91 octane through it then re tuned it back to 91 and now i dont have any problems unless the engine is hot....but thats about to change cause i just got my 180 tstat today :D

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was raining last night so I couldn't really try anything out, just spun the rears every time I gave it any throttle.

This morning, different story. This thing makes a huge difference. The throttle response is much, much better. I can't figure out why Dodge doesn't install this program at the factory. Before I got it I was a little disappointed in the power of the Hemi, now I can see a lot of potential.

Kudos to AirRam for speedy shipping and response to my questions. Great vendor and DTer.

Don't plan on getting any times. It's a truck, not a race car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.