DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I disgaree...:)
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got back from a week at Cape Hatteras in NC. Why did we have to come back....

Anyway, it was a week of playin on the beach in the Dodge! I even got to pull my dad's F-350 out of the sand once. (can we say he was embarrassed!)

Pulling the HUGE F-350 out of the sand, it was up to the axles and the Ramm didn't even spin the tires. :)

Hanging out on the beach!

More playin on the dunes

·
Registered
121 Posts
Sweet,

we were down there for 10 days last summer. we stayed in one of the big ass condos. All i can say is that there are alot if lifted trucks down there.\

-john

·
I disgaree...:)
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, we were there for 7 days, Sunday to Sunday. We rented a nice house one lot from the beach, great views and very roomy. My parents and my wifes parents stayed there also as well as our daughter and we still had 2 spare rooms.

·
Beware the Underbite!!!
6,704 Posts
awesome

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
:tup: nice pics!!! I love taking my Ram to the beach and playing in the sand with the 4wd. :cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Man i used to love running on the beach down in Wilmington when i was stationed at LeJuene. I used to do that every weekend. Go all the way down to that little cove where everyone goes nuts at night drinking and actin like they are at a campground at talladega.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.