Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Horsepower and Hip-Hop
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I just bought a set of Cooper Discover H/Ts for my truck. (245/70/r15) Does anyone know about Cooper? I've seen them around, but I've never had a set. What can I expect from the ride? How long should I expect them to last?

By the way, I have a little video of me dispatching my old tires and I hope to get it on the site soon. It's not too bad for an ol' stock 5.2!

thatdood

·
Registered
208 Posts
I dont have experiance with cooper my self but my father had a set on his 99 F150. Good tire but he had them on the truck fer bout three years and the rear were shot. Like I said this was my father so I know he dident spin them off. You might wana consider rotating the every couple of oil changes is a good time. Other than that were a good tire when he or I steped on the gas they were a hook up an go tire.

·
Mopar or No Car
404 Posts
I got the Cooper Discover A/T for my truck almost 2 years ago, or 38,000 miles. Good tire for the price, not bad at cruising speeds, or on the trails when at camp. A lot better then the Goodyear RTS that were OEM. Will buy with Cooper again. 31/10.5/15

·
Registered
20 Posts
I lived in Montana for a number of years, and out there Cooper is a pretty common tire. I've seen Cooper tires get trucks into spots you wouldn't believe possible. Well respected tire by folks who really depend on them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.