DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new to the site and I just bought my first Powerwagon, a 1972 W100. Its a 318 4 spd. and 3.91 gears. Heres a pic.

Attachments

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My plans are to re-paint it and put it back together. The cab has already been re-painted inside and out. Its a running and driving truck right now though. Most of the body parts are from a 77, like the stepside bed.

· Registered
356 Posts
Nice truck, welcome to owning a 1972 Dodge.

:)

· Registered
1,231 Posts
definitely alot of potential there..looks like warlock fenders and bed parts...paint her lime neon green

· Registered
663 Posts
Panther Pink... Its a Mopar colour...

· Registered
663 Posts
how would you know? Have you ever seen a truck that colour?

· Registered
356 Posts
Yes, ugly.

I vote Bahama Yellow to keep it with a 73 color like ours on a 72!

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DiverDwnPowrRam said:
definitely alot of potential there..looks like warlock fenders and bed parts...paint her lime neon green
Yes, the fenders, bed and also the cab were originally from a warlock.

· Registered
61 Posts
hi cool truck !!!! could you tell me on ur steering does the pitman arm on ur steering box travel vertical or horizontal,bin trying too find clear pic of this trying too sort steering on my 72 ta ,,gotta love them rear fenders!!!!!

· ???????
1,607 Posts
Nice find there.

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I picked up a ton of needed parts on Saturday at a couple local junk yards. Got a black glove box door, sun visors, door panels, and some other dash parts. But the best find was a Tuff steering wheel and adapter from a beat-up warlock, got the wheel and adapter for 10 bucks!

· Troubleshooter
1,482 Posts
I can't wait to see it finished, be sure to keep us posted!

· Aka Force Fed Mopar
6,132 Posts
Ryan_340 said:
I picked up a ton of needed parts on Saturday at a couple local junk yards. Got a black glove box door, sun visors, door panels, and some other dash parts. But the best find was a Tuff steering wheel and adapter from a beat-up warlock, got the wheel and adapter for 10 bucks!
Score!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.