DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I sent Ron the loot today now i need to get a banner. Ron is a pretty kewl guy i must say. Though he is a sell out for moving from NY to NJ. :)

Anyways guys its great to become part of this group. Im sure ill enjoy my stay here.

I have access to all type of exhaust goodies. Let me know what you need and ill see what I can do. Give me some feedback on the items below.

I have been noticed from some threads that some of you guys like to rattle your hemoroids with loud and droning exhaust setups. Im going to call this system the "Wasinger12 " system due to his post below. :)

" I want to go as loud as I can go....(keeping the muffler). And yes I do plan to get a cutout (LOL). Dont fear the drone!!!!!! "

:)

Economy True Dual Exhaust System with dumps:

I can make an economy bolt on system that you can install in your own house.

It will be a press bent system coming behind the cats , going into an xpipe then into some glass packs and dumping before the axel. This will make more HP than your single inlet dual outlet flowmaster muffler setup you get done at a muffler shop.

I can probly make this setup for $325!

I can also make it with two 40series style mufflers or authentic flowmaster setups too.

SIDE EXIT DUALS:

I can make a setup where the tailpipes exit infront of the aft right wheels. Something simular to a lightning truck.

Dual Exhaust Conversion:

I have regular dual exhaust setup for $150. It includes single inlet dual outlet muffler with two tailpipes. This is not a bolt on though, you need to take it to a muffler shop so they can weld it in for you.

I have access to magnaflow, aeroturbine, Slowmaster and other mufflers. Just let me know what you want and ill see if ic an get it.

Like i said, i can make basicly anything but i need intrest first because I have to Jig up every system I make and need to borrow some ones truck everytime I have to make a new setup.

Anyways guys happy trucking!

Hector

·
UCF 2012
614 Posts
Welcome !!! We needed a good exhaust guy. What I would like to see a AT3030 muffler for about $100. That would be sweet.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks for being a sponsor... It's guys like you who to help keep it free for the rest of us.

As far as products go...
A bolt in muffler/resonator delete pipe for the various models would probably go over very big... They are available for the diesels but I haven't seen any for any of the other engines.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mdavis4444 said:
Thanks for being a sponsor... It's guys like you who to help keep it free for the rest of us.

As far as products go...
A bolt in muffler/resonator delete pipe for the various models would probably go over very big... They are available for the diesels but I haven't seen any for any of the other engines.

So you want basicly just a simple tailpipe that replaces the resonator in the tailpipe? One that slips in. Intresting, never though of something like that. I guess ill put a nice tip on it too and make it mandrel bent. :)

·
UCF 2012
614 Posts
very nice but my dad doesnt want me 2 do much and I want cats. See what you can do.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HemiKid said:
very nice but my dad doesnt want me 2 do much and I want cats. See what you can do.

Im doing that setup probly tomorrow for the HEMI in the econo version and it will have the cats. Most of my systems will be for cats because we all hate the CEL lights. If you keep yoru cats in place then the dealer cant threaten you with warrantie claims.

·
Registered
126 Posts
muffler delete

Actually I am fine for now.. just installed a cutout not too long ago so I have the choice between obnoxious and kind. But after reading all the exhaust threads while I made up my mind; (generally speaking) before or instead of full exhaust systems the Hemi guys are removing resonators, the 4.7 and 3.7 guys are dumping past the muffler with turndowns or going straight pipe. Usually this involves a trip to the local muffler shop. Easy on bolt on applications would let us poor smucks without welders, grinders and spare exhaust pieces laying around do the work on our own truck and then reverse it if neccesary as well.. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mdavis4444 said:
Actually I am fine for now.. just installed a cutout not too long ago so I have the choice between obnoxious and kind. But after reading all the exhaust threads while I made up my mind; (generally speaking) before or instead of full exhaust systems the Hemi guys are removing resonators, the 4.7 and 3.7 guys are dumping past the muffler with turndowns or going straight pipe. Usually this involves a trip to the local muffler shop. Easy on bolt on applications would let us poor smucks without welders, grinders and spare exhaust pieces laying around do the work on our own truck and then reverse it if neccesary as well.. Just my 2 cents

Yeah i hear ya! Im making a frugal system for people like you. :) You will just need to cut a section off yoru system for the most part and clamp mine in. Will come out cheaper than going to a muffler shop for the most part. Ill do my best to make them for ya.

Thanks for your feedback.

·
UCF 2012
614 Posts
Pst me with your price of just the AT3030 when you can. Thanks

·
stay tuned . . . .
234 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
Well I sent Ron the loot today now i need to get a banner. Ron is a pretty kewl guy i must say. Though he is a sell out for moving from NY to NJ. :)

Anyways guys its great to become part of this group. Im sure ill enjoy my stay here.

I have access to all type of exhaust goodies. Let me know what you need and ill see what I can do. Give me some feedback on the items below.

I have been noticed from some threads that some of you guys like to rattle your hemoroids with loud and droning exhaust setups. Im going to call this system the "Wasinger12 " system due to his post below. :)

" I want to go as loud as I can go....(keeping the muffler). And yes I do plan to get a cutout (LOL). Dont fear the drone!!!!!! "

It will be a press bent system coming behind the cats , going into an xpipe then into some glass packs and dumping before the axel. This will make more HP than your single inlet dual outlet flowmaster muffler setup you get done at a muffler shop.

I can also make it with two 40series style mufflers or authentic flowmaster setups too.

SIDE EXIT DUALS:

I can make a setup where the tailpipes exit infront of the aft right wheels. Something simular to a lightning truck.

Dual Exhaust Conversion:

I have regular dual exhaust setup for $150. It includes single inlet dual outlet muffler with two tailpipes. This is not a bolt on though, you need to take it to a muffler shop so they can weld it in for you.

I have access to magnaflow, aeroturbine, Slowmaster and other mufflers. Just let me know what you want and ill see if ic an get it.

Like i said, i can make basicly anything but i need intrest first because I have to Jig up every system I make and need to borrow some ones truck everytime I have to make a new setup.

Hector
as said before i could be the test dummy.... LoL....atleast for the 5.7 guys..... im workin on savin my money for an exhaust... i want one bad

·
Registered
126 Posts
Frugal... that's the nicest way any one has ever told me that I am a penny pinching cheap *******... Can you explain to my wife how to say frugal from now on.

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Welcome as a new sponsor!

Are you strictly building 3rd Gen. Ram setups or 2nd Gen. as well?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jdr1234 said:
Welcome as a new sponsor!

Are you strictly building 3rd Gen. Ram setups or 2nd Gen. as well?

Ill make whate ever i can. Im at the mercy of customers who come in localy. If i can get a 2nd gen person to stay at teh shop a lil longer then ill make something for the 2nd gen.

At times i keep a vehicle 2 days +.

I do have some econo setups for your truck though. Just that you need a muffler shop to weld it in for you.

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:

SIDE EXIT DUALS:

Dual Exhaust Conversion:

Hector
Sounds good to me man!!!! Welcome to DodgeTalk as a Sponsor Now!!!! I would like to request the Wasinger12 exhaust should be added to your website LOL. I hope we keep you busy. And like I said 2.25" for the 4.7L and I'm down!!!!! Good Luck to ya......make that money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON"T FEAR THE DRONE

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
how about a true dual setup for an 06 hemi, magnaflow muffler...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
section8ff said:
how about a true dual setup for an 06 hemi, magnaflow muffler...

Im doing that tomorrow with a slowmaster muffler in it. its a mandrel bent full system setup. I will set it up on my site so you can select what muffler you want. Both mufflers are 4"x9" bodies.

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
Im doing that tomorrow with a slowmaster muffler in it. its a mandrel bent full system setup. I will set it up on my site so you can select what muffler you want. Both mufflers are 4"x9" bodies.
Wow I dont get any love at all......Im hurt..............LOL

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
I read in teh forum rules that group hugs are not allows so I sorry but i cant comfort you.

:cool:
:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny
I guess you can name a system after me and I'll let it slide. Yet again glad your on with the site!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.