DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well some of you may remember my truck slammed into a concrete wall about 2k miles after my blower was installed, I got into her too much around a wet corner and i lost to say the least, the body shop it was at said my frame could not be straightned, and i´ll have to by a complete new frame.....so with that in mind and Í´ll probly have to replace some suspension on the driver side I´m scrappin´the 4x4 and goin 2wd and hackin´my rear frame rails and c-notchin´her and having the truck I always wanted, It´s just costin way more than what i wanted to pay oh well here goes a few months of swapping parts from one frame to another. can´t start till i´m back in the U.S. though......DAMN HONG KONG sucks! don´t think I want her to lay frame but I´m at least going 4/6 i´m wondering what else i´ll need, I know up front i already have the spindles, so new coil springs will take care of the 2 inches, then what new control arms? and out back I already have the flip kit...what else is needed for the additional 2 inches? it was a mchaughys 2/4.5

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.