DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:gr_patrio Okay, we have lots of posts, but no one seems to know for sure whether the mass sensor on our '04-05 hemi Durango's limits the effect of these 3 components. The 300 hemi C folks are positive about the jetchip, but they have the disabling feature for their engine, and possibly have different engine control computer. What about our Durango hemi's? The same for magnaflow and/or hiflo cats with the Durango exhausts. Has anyone done dyno tests or had before/after quarter mile e.t.'s and mph's of hemi Durango's w :gr_patrio ith Gtech or dragstrip testing? I want to invest in more h.p., torque and gas mileage (when pushing lightly on the skinny pedal), but no one on this forum seems to have a definitive answer. :huh: I am not complaining about anyone at all, but surely someone has tried these components-one, two or all 3-and has some Objective evidence of whether the mass sensor disables our efforts. :help: PLEASE, someone, if you KNOW for sure, please post your evidence and firsthand knowledge of the results, or lack of results. Thanks to you all. I do enjoy this board and have learned a lot from it. Now I'm ready to spend money, so I need definitive evidence if someone has it. Thanks again. Flyntgr :gr_patrio

·
Registered
724 Posts
That is one reason why I recently got a Gtech. BUT..... for some reason, I cant get zeros when the Gtech is level. In order for it to register at zero Gs, Its at a 45 degree tilt. I know this is not right according to the manual but in theory, would my results be right if my Gtech is zero-ed out but still at a tilt? :VHOT:

But, im going to measure my before and after HP and torque with my friend's Gtech when I install that mopar exhaust. Im planning on ordering it within a month here so check back for my results. :rck:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Guys, is there NO ONE who knows about these things? I have the Airaid and I'm sure it works great as an AIS, but I would like to know more about the exhausts and jetchip. PULEEZE, doesn't someone have real world experience with these? Thanks folks..... :help:

·
Registered
203 Posts
If the Magnaflow provides a 23HP increase, I would think the Borla would be about the same...anyone know for sure?

·
Dodge User
1,213 Posts
jet chips are poop i dont think they do anything

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.