DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
10,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing huge mod wise, but a nice addition. Installed tonight. Thanks for the scoop, Jeremy. :)

Have an Airaid MIT on order. Also got lucky and scored a brand new Amsoil EaA air filter for $19.99 shipped on eBay.

Anyone out there have an IAT extension wire you want to get rid of? :D

Sil

Attachments

·
RAIDER FAN
2,690 Posts
Looks good Man!

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Did you get the nylone spacers with it... by the looks of the picture where the bolts go it appears to DIP in... normally that happens when the spacers are not used on the back side between the scoop & headlight mount.

If you need them you can find somthing close in HOMEDEPOT... Just Nylon spacers.

Looks great!

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
odd, I sold this to him - didn't come with any spacers when I got it (just some sticky tape and a rivet).

Good luck on finding an extension wire Sil - I think I have only seen 2 on here in the past few months (one was mine!). I ended up buying it new.

·
Banned
10,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Nick. I'll look onto the spacers. Not a big deal right now.

Jeremy, I may pick up the extension today. Thanks for the scoop. :)

Sil

·
Daniel
645 Posts
Paint it the same color of the truck. So people be like WTF is that behide the grille

·
Banned
2,948 Posts
i did that...

i took the sticker off.... used plastic adhesive for paint... 2 coats of ps2 color code spray paint (silver) and nooooone of it has come off yet... and i have the K&N fipk for the 3.7 and i can feel the air being sucked in from outside of the grille.... BTW i get werid looks at my truck all the time cause of the painted jetstream scoop... this advanceautoparts employee had a 08 4.7l ram and asked wat the silver thing was behind my grille... i told him... 2 weeks later i went to get air fresheners and he bought one and spray painted it white... haha

·
Banned
10,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you get the nylone spacers with it... by the looks of the picture where the bolts go it appears to DIP in... normally that happens when the spacers are not used on the back side between the scoop & headlight mount.
Nick,

I ordered your extension wire tonight. If you get this message, maybe your partner can toss a couple of washers in the package for me. ;)

Thanks,

Sil

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.