DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
VERY cool Steve, that's hands down the best looking Jeep (branded vehicle) I've ever seen! I wonder if they'd give Dodge a run for it's money?

Steve, I think you should be hired as the lead designer for a newly re-stablished PLYMOUTH division. Now that would be AWESOME! You could give Plymouth a whole new reputation for being the performance division of Chrysler!

Keep em' coming!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Can you make a mod of that truck (same color) to look like the '70 Road Runner's front asymetrical grille? :D

It would give the truck a really WIDE, aggressive look.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys, good or bad, all comments are welcome.

'03 MOPAR R/T,
- Did you want the 70 Road Runner's grill modded into the Ram?

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Very nice looking Ram/Jeep front clip.

·
Registered
337 Posts
S. Weigel said:
Thanks Guys, good or bad, all comments are welcome.

'03 MOPAR R/T,
- Did you want the 70 Road Runner's grill modded into the Ram?
Yes.

You did such a good job giving us an idea of what a cool Jeep Ram could like like that I wondered what a Plymouth could look like too!

Also, if you'd like, the '71 Road Runner front grill looks pretty cool too, may be easier to do as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
You know, I really need to re-evaluate my position of suggesting mods to you. I need to ask myself "Do I really want to see that AWESOME car/truck that Steve is going to create? Do I think I can handle knowing that it'll never be built and I'll have to live with it just being a secret fantasy of mine stashed away in my mind?" I don't know if I can take anymore of this torture!

I just bought an '05 Rumble Bee, can I trade it in for a REAL Plymouth GTX RAM? I want one!

Awesome job!

P.S. I had to edit this post to add some praise: I DO love the front fender bulges on the Rams, however, you did a great job showing that a smooth front fender would look good on these trucks as well! It really does give it a wide and mean look! I like the power bulge hood as well.

P.P.S. Too bad just about all the Dodge boys went down in wrecks tonight. :VHOT: Was really hoping Newman would "lead first and last (laps)"

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad you like it.

That '05 Rumble Bee sounds very nice.
I'd be thrilled to have one of those myself. :gr_patrio

In NASCAR news, both Ford and Chevy will have a new design for the 2006 season. I see this as an advantage for the Dodge Teams.
By then, Ford and Chevy will be in their learning phase while the Dodge teams will have their one year old Chargers mastered.
Sort of a reverse of this year.

We will see, but I think Greg Biffle will win this season.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.