DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well turns out an hour of a lot of simply green, a sponge, and a plastic article to strip the tint got the niteshade off relatively easy... now i guess im just going to clear coat the light to make it shine! by the way what was the seal stuff i neeed to use because i DO have condensation now

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
I believe it just that black silicone you can get at the autoparts store. Also, I use to get condensation in one of my fogs light on a chevy I had. I just drilled the smallest hole I could make on the edge of it and never had that problem or any problems with it again.

·
Registered
908 Posts
simple green is a damn good all around cleaner....i buy the concentrated stuff for engine bay degreasing on older cars i restore and spray it through my pressure washer....does a damn good job

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Its just black RTV silicone. Its just a cheap tube of the stuff that you buy at an auto parts store.

Similar to this. Just ask em where the tubes of RTV silicone is.

KB

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i want to throw a clear coat on the lense so they stay looking good- one headlight looks great, the other is kinda scratch... wat can i polish it with? any one have recommendations for a clear coat?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.