DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just hooked up my edge evolution in my hemi going to do some testing on different levels. I wont be able to tell about towing for 3 weeks when I go to the mountains and tow my jeep. I was waiting for the diablo but the edge suits my needs better so when my preodered diablo comes here some lucky dt member will get it for the price I paid.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
so the edge is deff out then? keep us updated i'm in the market to get one.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just took it for a ride in level one 87 oct damn thank thing revs to the moon now and shifts are alot firmer. I may fill up next time with prem. just to try the other modes and give some feedback.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No the shift points are set with each program it seems like it shifts really good to me. It does display alot of different temps and has warnings and such which is great for me since I tow 8500 lbs about twice a month.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
moto757 said:
I just hooked up my edge evolution in my hemi going to do some testing on different levels. I wont be able to tell about towing for 3 weeks when I go to the mountains and tow my jeep. I was waiting for the diablo but the edge suits my needs better so when my preodered diablo comes here some lucky dt member will get it for the price I paid.
Dibs on your Diablo :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.