Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my rockers done over the weekend :rck: :rck: :rck:
Do I have to change from the silver truck club to the two tone club??????

Attachments

·
2,160 Posts

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
looks good...but maybe paint the front bumper to match? jus my opinion...I like the color scheme...and I think you can be in both clubs...and maybe try to join the black truck club...LOL

·
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
section8ff said:
looks good...but maybe paint the front bumper to match? jus my opinion...I like the color scheme...and I think you can be in both clubs...and maybe try to join the black truck club...LOL
Thanks for the idea on the bumper! IRead about your accident.. :mad: I pray everything is going well for you on it. It really is terrible that your truck is SO NEW........and now it will never be the same. You will ALWAYS look at it differently even if the job is done perfectly. It was a blessing you were not hurt and alone in the truck at the time. Keep us informed.

·
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's Scorpion. It came out really well, and the guy told me if it EVER goes south, fades, chips, cracks or ANYTHING he will fix it. I KNOW it's NOT Line-X but I like it, it's waranteed AND I wanted to support a local guy with his buisness in my area. Best of all it was ONLY $400 :rck: I know what you are going to say.....you get what you pay for. WE WILL SEE! He did the same with HIS own truck 3 years ago with RED and it still is bright and not peeling or anything. ;)

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
funinak said:
Thanks for the idea on the bumper! IRead about your accident.. :mad: I pray everything is going well for you on it. It really is terrible that your truck is SO NEW........and now it will never be the same. You will ALWAYS look at it differently even if the job is done perfectly. It was a blessing you were not hurt and alone in the truck at the time. Keep us informed.
no prob...it would make it look more complete...give it the all around look...

I'll keep everyone up to date on the accident...it does suck, I'm still fightin with the insurance company to get it fixed right...damn cheap *******s...

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Looks pretty good.

You can be in both clubs... no problems. And yes... I think it'd look real good to paint the front bumper when you can. And out of curiosity... where's the rear bumper? lol It's not in any of the pux...

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Never heard of Scorpion but I guess if it has a warranty then it should be alright. How big of a company is Scorpion? The only thing I would be consider is if this guy goes out of business later and then you can't find anybody to fix it.

·
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bubba_Hemi said:
Looks pretty good.

You can be in both clubs... no problems. And yes... I think it'd look real good to paint the front bumper when you can. And out of curiosity... where's the rear bumper? lol It's not in any of the pux...
Thanks Bryan, The rear bumper is off, I have not gotten around to putting it back on. We took it off to be able to spray all the way around on the rear quarters. They were in the worst condition.
How did the bumper insert ever work out for you?

·
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
waldershrek said:
Never heard of Scorpion but I guess if it has a warranty then it should be alright. How big of a company is Scorpion? The only thing I would be consider is if this guy goes out of business later and then you can't find anybody to fix it.
Scorpion is a national company ;Check it out! The guy who did it is a small owner operator, no employees, it's just HIM doing all the work and he's in the process of building a house on the property the body shop is on. I don't think he will be going anywhere for a while. I will have to look at what the bumpers ( I would have to do BOTH for a decent look) would look like painted OR have him spray them just like the rockers!!! Hummmmm... Maybe I'll have someone photoshop it for me.

·
Registered
139 Posts
looks good

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
unfortunatley you do a lot of offroading from the looks of things so I can't recommend this but I think that putting an SRT-10 front bumper on there and painting the bottom half would look good. Maybe....I dunno, i might just have to see it.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Nice work! :tup: That thing needs a set of Ranch Hand bumpers, front and rear! It will tie in nicely with the rocker panels and complete the "tough" look you want.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I agree with Lantz. Some aggressive offroad style bumpers front and rear would look kick ass. Ranchhand or Road Armor which are awesome. Another member had a nice black rear bumper he put on. Forgot his name, but he has a red megacab. That would tie everything together and just look sweet I think.

KB

·
Brake Clean Fanatic
22 Posts
i like it :rck:

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Very Nice! I wonder what silver line-x would look like on a silver truck?

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I think another thing that would be sweet is to spray the inner fenderwells with line-x liner. Then you could just hose them off when done and they will still look nice in there, instead of all dirty. I always used the cheapest foam tire spay I could use when I had my old 4x4. I would spray all up in the fenderwells after a nice cleaning. Made them look purdy...till I hit the mud again at least. :D

KB

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.