DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
TEXAS BORN AND RAISED
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I FINALLY got another Dodge! It's been a long while since my "friend" screwed me out of my last one but the other day I picked up my '05 Quad Cab 1500 4.7, black with beige interior... I LOVE IT! :rck: I have a few things in mind for it and need some help.

I am going to camo the rocker panels, have the badges camo dipped, add camo bug deflector, side window deflectors, tail light covers, mirror covers and bed/tailgate rail caps. I am wanting to do some interior accents aswell (kind of what you may find in woodgrain or something but in camo). I have been having the hardest time finding ANY interior accent pieces other than seat covers, which I don't wanna do. Does anybody know of someone or someplace I can find this stuff?

Thanks in advance.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
No camo seat covers?

There was a place in TX I think that you could send in to get dipped... but can't recall if they had a camo layout.

·
TEXAS BORN AND RAISED
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.
Nah I'm not gonna do the seat covers mostly because I really like the beige interior and it's in great shape also I can't stand when those covers don't fit right. I'm too detail oriented and too much of a perfectionist. LOL. I did find a place here in Houston just a bit ago via Realtree's website that does camo dipping. I'm gonna call them tomorrow for pricing and probably just buy everything off e-bay or something for cheap and get it dipped. Once you put camo on truck accessories the price goes up $100...

I oughta start a shop down here doin nothin but camo truck stuff... LOL

·
Registered
127 Posts
Congrats on the new truck, it is always exciting. Do we get to hear the story about your friend and the old truck? Sounds interesting. Ha Ha!:D

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
congrats on the new to you truck

·
TEXAS BORN AND RAISED
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats on the new truck, it is always exciting. Do we get to hear the story about your friend and the old truck? Sounds interesting. Ha Ha!:D
LOL, sure I'll give y'all the story. A "buddy" of mine (was a friend before all of this) had a black '03 QC 4x4 HEMI with black leather interior, 20's... loaded. Well he couldn't pay for it anymore so we signed a contract and I took over the $475 a month note. Well one day I came out of work for lunch and had a repo man approach me about the truck I was driving and said he had to get it. I said he was mistaken and he gave me a couple days to get to the bottom of it all. I called the finance company and found out that the truck was 6 MONTHS BEHIND!!! So, I went to the guy I was getting it from and finally got the truth out of him that he hadn't sent in a single payment, or the grand down, I had given him. The bank wanted $3500 to reinstate the loan and I didn't have it so they got the truck back... :mad:

Well that was about 2 years ago and I FINALLY got back in a Dodge. I'll hopefully get some pics on the next sunny day and get 'em up here.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
Myabe you could get your "friend" camo dipped.

·
TEXAS BORN AND RAISED
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, he's a loser... He was actually my boss and he got fired for it then he sent to jail a couple weeks later for like 7 months... I did get my down payment back from his girlfriend (now x) and other than that I think kharma did the rest of the work for me.

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
I hate to read that, but I do believe in Karma! Nice to see a returning Owner!

·
TEXAS BORN AND RAISED
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank y'all. I sure have missed it! I used to come on here and look around but I didn't feel right posting and not having a Dodge anymore... LOL

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Congrats and welcome back.

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
welcome back to dodge man:tup:

can't wait to see the pics man:popcorn:

and i'd sure as hell help on the camo-dippin shop thing:rck:

·
mega pig baby
312 Posts
you should also take the ex girlfriend than go see him in jail for his visiting hour and ask him how do u like me now

·
TEXAS BORN AND RAISED
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
welcome back to dodge man:tup:

can't wait to see the pics man:popcorn:

and i'd sure as hell help on the camo-dippin shop thing:rck:
Liberty? You're just down the road from me pretty much. I'm in Conroe. You do any camo dippin or know someone?

·
TEXAS BORN AND RAISED
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you should also take the ex girlfriend than go see him in jail for his visiting hour and ask him how do u like me now
LMAO!!! Love it! :thatfunny

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.