DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
UCF 2012
Joined
·
614 Posts
Hwy nice man, are you keeping the stock resonator in the back? im doubting if I should or not. How much you pay for your AT3030?

HemiKid
 

·
God bless you
Joined
·
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
helo-pilot said:
That was my first setup after headers with the AT3030, it's going to be loud!!! :rck:
A lot of people said that they never close their cutout so I didnt get the valve part. My neighbors are gonna be pissed!

HemiKid said:
Hwy nice man, are you keeping the stock resonator in the back? im doubting if I should or not. How much you pay for your AT3030?

HemiKid
Im gonna wait and see what it sounds like with it on then go from there. I got the AT3030 for about 160 or so, cant remember for sure
 

·
God bless you
Joined
·
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive decided to install the headers with a buddy of mine. I just want to clarify if they will hook up to the stock exhaust so I can drive it to the shop without waking up everyone in a 5 mile radius :rck: Also, any advice becides, new gaskets, locking bolts, beer. Do I need to put anything on the gaskets like spray or sealent? How many ft/lbs on the bolts?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,637 Posts
<-------- Subscirbed

That is similar to my setup
 

·
God bless you
Joined
·
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All right, got the headers installed, but the exhaust shop was closed by the time we finished so I had to drive home with open headers and DAMN was it loud. Headers took about 4 hours with 2 of us with minimal experience. Here are some pics during the install. A vid is uploading to youtube right now of the open headers :rck:

1st pic: stock y -pipe, what a piece of junk
2nd pic: stock headers, what was Dodge thinking?
 

Attachments

·
Josh
Joined
·
4,202 Posts
which gaskets are you using for the headers?
 

·
Josh
Joined
·
4,202 Posts
thanks man that makes everything alot easier, hope it all works out for you that thing is going to sound mean
 

·
God bless you
Joined
·
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here is the VIDEO of the open headers

I will post more vids tomorrow when the exhaust is finished! :gr_patrio
 

·
God bless you
Joined
·
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its finally done! Performance wise, I noticed a little bit better low end and when it hits about 3000rpm, it wakes up and pulls hard. I have a couple videos uploading to youtube and will post the links when its finished :gr_patrio
 

·
Josh
Joined
·
4,202 Posts
sweet man any codes or is everything good to go? did you use cats?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
546 Posts
looks like you need to update ur sig now...since they are no longer waiting to be installed ;)
 

·
Hemi2nV
Joined
·
7,813 Posts
armymp02 said:
Its finally done! Performance wise, I noticed a little bit better low end and when it hits about 3000rpm, it wakes up and pulls hard. I have a couple videos uploading to youtube and will post the links when its finished :gr_patrio
make sure you clear your codes or it wont run at 100% till you do. If you didnt use cats tuck ur rear 02 sensors into the heat sheild on the tranny. Many have found that this works...
 

·
the sky is the limit
Joined
·
1,311 Posts
HemiRamOn22s said:
make sure you clear your codes or it wont run at 100% till you do. If you didnt use cats tuck ur rear 02 sensors into the heat sheild on the tranny. Many have found that this works...
can someone take a pic of this
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top