DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
damn you see how fast that cut that log you get in the way of that thing and you really have no chance of living

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
where can i buy one!!!!!

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
eatsleepdrivesc said:
where can i buy one!!!!!
home depot, next to the garden tools and the wheel barrels

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
and im off to home depot :thatfunny :thatfunny :drivingz: :drivingz: :drivingz: :drivingz:

·
Technology Handyman
1,062 Posts
When you buy that it comes with three illegals to hold the other three handles :)

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
:d :d

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
mikereidjr said:
When you buy that it comes with three illegals to hold the other three handles :)
The deluxe model has the hole landscaping screw

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Thats an awsome video but its not a hemi it looks alot like the rover v8's we have at work

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
spedly said:
Thats an awsome video but its not a hemi it looks alot like the rover v8's we have at work
it looks like.... if you dont know what it is for sure then why are you saying its not a hemi?>

·
Registered
360 Posts
Now, if they can only make one in a weed wacker model. I only mow my lawn once a year anyway. Beer and the lake are more important by the way.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
maka said:
it looks like.... if you dont know what it is for sure then why are you saying its not a hemi?>
Well if you know what the hemi looks like you can tell by the valvecovers alone its not a hemi.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Sure looks like a 426 Hemi to me

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
spedly said:
Well if you know what the hemi looks like you can tell by the valvecovers alone its not a hemi.
well if anything, even if it wasnt a hemi , its a joke .. you know ha ha ha if you are gonna be negative about something so lame then I dont see the point in responding to a thread.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Wasn't trying to be negative. I just think its funny that i have seen the video in several forums and they all claim its a different motor.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.